Earlier today, Nokia announced software updates for the Lumia 920 and 820 for customers in the US (AT&T) and Canada (Rogers). Highlights include: improved bluetooth connectivity, enhanced battery management and a highly anticipated camera fix. Once an update notification has been received, customers will need to ensure that their device is fully charged and connected to WiFi before initiating the download. If you haven't received an alert and would like to manually check for the update you can do so by tapping Settings > Phone Update > Check For Updates. Nokia advises that the entire process can take around 30 minutes from start to finish, so you may wanna grab a snack while you wait -- or check out the changelog after the break. The choice is yours.
- Enhancements in Messaging
- More efficient and reliable Bluetooth connectivity
- More efficient and reliable start-up sequence
- Enhancements in imaging performance and battery management
- Additional platform updates and enhancements
Nokia Lumia 920