Wowhead has also datamined information on the bosses to be found in the Throne of Thunder, classified as a raid, so presumably the raid zone pictured above. There are currently 13 bosses shown, with varying levels of information currently available for each.
The bosses we can see so far are:
- Jin'rokh the Breaker – Coming Soon
- Horridon – The Zandalari brought powerful creatures with them to the Isle of the Thunder King to use as engines of war. Led by the War-God Jalak, the dinomancers of the Zandalari Beast Ward use ancient tribal magics to strengthen the great beasts and command obedience. The horns of Horridon, the fabled mount of Jalak himself, can tear through the stone walls of a keep as a blade cuts silk.
- The Council of Elders
- Tortos – An ancient giant turtle.
- Megaera – An ancient multi-headed hydra lurking beneath the waters.
- Ji-Kun – Coming Soon!
- Durumu the Forgotten
- Primordius – Deep within the bowels of Lei Shen's island citadel, mogu flesh-shapers formed the saurok out of a magical substance of unknown origin. When the citadel was abandoned, some experiments languished in the dark pools for far too long....
- Dark Animus – Coming soon!
- Iron Qon
- Twin Consorts – Coming soon!
- Lei Shen – The Thunder King himself. Coming soon!
- Ra-den – Coming soon?
Horridon sounds pretty amazing, as does Primordius, the Zandalari influence's return is a welcome and interesting one, if not entirely surprising. And the idea of traveling through two water-based bosses, Tortos and Megaera, into the bowels of an ancient mogu citadel is exciting to say the least!
But mostly, it's just great to see another large tier of bosses to populate the great-looking raid we were teased with yesterday. Patch 5.2 should be on the PTR very shortly, and WoW Insider will keep you informed of new information as it appears.
Mists of Pandaria is here! The level cap has been raised to 90, many players have returned to Azeroth, and pet battles are taking the world by storm. Keep an eye out for all of the latest news, and check out our comprehensive guide to Mists of Pandaria for everything you'll ever need to know.