Square Enix recently teased a "special secret announcement" in a video released earlier this year, promising that it would "change the way you play Tomb Raider forever." Assuming GAME's info was accurate, a multiplayer mode would certainly be new territory for the Tomb Raider series. We just hope there isn't a "Lara vs. Exotic Animals" mode. The animals wouldn't stand a chance.
Update: Official Xbox Magazine's latest issue confirms the existence of multiplayer, though specifics are still in short supply. We'll keep our ear to the ground for official details as they surface.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One