This trailer for Aliens: Colonial Marines shows a certain Captain Cruise ordering his crew to investigate a 17-week-old distress signal on the U.S.S. Sulaco. As indicated by the trailer's dramatic music and the word "aliens" in the game's title, the "liquid situation" has players leading the highly-skilled group of marines into battle against hostile alien beings (surprise!).
The Gearbox-developed game uses environments drawn specifically from the movie series of the same name, such as LV-426 and Hadley's Hope. Aliens: Colonial Marines is coming to Xbox 360, PC, Wii U and PS3 on February 12, 2013.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One