The combat is close-range, mainly using swords, though Zappa is a bit of a transhumanist and his left arm can transform into a drill, gun and other items. Previous teasers compare the swordplay to No More Heroes, another game from director Goichi Suda. Zappa absorbs enemy blood to use the Adrenaline Burst attack, a powerful move that causes large amounts of blood to gush when foes are decapitated.
Zappa's favorite food is a half-boiled egg, he's 35 years old and he is quite a lady-killer (possibly literally). He's joined by co-workers Vivian Squall and Mika Takekawa, and an enemy by the name of Victor. Killer is Dead is scheduled to launch on Xbox 360 and PS3 this summer.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One