We're joining The Pie Wars in the meantime, endlessly debating over which baked delicacy boasts true superiority over all others. (It's pecan pie, by the way. Just so we're clear.)
What's everyone playing this weekend?
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): I have no clue. Maybe I'll continue my quest through the THQ back catalog with Darksiders 2. I also realized that I never finished Fallout: New Vegas. Also, if you're looking to make pecan pie ...
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): [Turning 30]
- JC Fletcher (@jcfletcher): These emblems... they're on fire?
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): [...]
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): Video games are old hat; I'm into Extreme Sleeping now. It's like regular sleeping, except violent and unpredictable, and not in any way restorative.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I'll be entering buried, foreboding places in The Cave and Dead Space 3.
- Mike Schramm (@MikeSchramm): I am taking a quick trip to France (!) this weekend, so I'm sticking to iOS: Anomaly: Warzone Korea, Temple Run 2, and Dungelot.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): You guys! I beat Mark of the Ninja! I might try to beat another game this weekend, like New Super Mario Bros. U! Who knows!
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Vagrant Story on Vita, and finally some Phantasmagoria for the next column. To celebrate a new PC hard drive, maybe I'll pick up Kentucky Route Zero.
- Sinan Kubba (@Shoinan): Temple Run 2. Gotta keep on temple runnin'.
- Steven Wong: Lock and load, I'm going on the Borderlands 2 - Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): It's (early) spring cleaning time at my place, but I may try to sneak in some Hawken, a modded-out GTA IV, and Tera.