The game modes in question are Crash Site, a team-based mode where players fight to capture and defend specifically marked location on the map for points, and Hunter, an asymmetrical mode where two cloaked guys with bows stalk and kill visible CELL soldiers – once a CELL soldier is killed, he respawns on the other team as a Hunter.
EA says the beta will be available to all players, though we should note that does not override the need for a Gold subscription on Xbox Live.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One