Show off your most impressive blops with the new Twitch integration in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. The streaming service announced today that the Xbox 360 version will be the first to allow you to broadcast to your channel directly from the game, without the need for extra hardware. PC and PS3 versions are "coming soon."
The service even lets you use your Kinect as a webcam, for picture-in-picture broadcasting to show your reaction to your own amazing blops. Check out a video tutorial on Twitch's site, and then do us a favor and start using "blops" as a term for something impressive that happens within Black Ops. "Did you see those blops just now? Amazing blops!"
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One