"We are a developer. Nintendo are the ones kind enough to fund and publish our The Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2 projects," said Kayima, according to a translation he retweeted later. "So if Nintendo says, 'We are publishing Bayonetta 2 on PS3/360,' then it will happen. So please go ask them, not us."
The news follows a week which saw the formerly Wii U-exclusive Rayman Legends delayed until September for a multiplatform release on PS3 and Xbox 360 as well, and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge being ported back from Wii U to the two rival consoles. Still more surprising than either piece of news was the announcement last year that Bayonetta 2 is coming to Wii U, and not, like its predecessor, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18