"At this time, the agreement is pending court approval and we anticipate that it will be finalized shortly," a company representative told IGN. "We are very excited about the potential of this agreement and will have more to share at the appropriate time."
Take-Two plans to keep developer Yukes on to helm the franchise. The exact financial terms of the deal have yet to be disclosed. WWE isn't the only thing Take-Two picked up from the collapse of THQ, spending $10.9 million on Turtle Rock's still secret Evolve during the asset auction last month.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One