DICE has revealed its plan of attack, announcing on its Battlefield blog the release schedule for End Game, the final piece of downloadable content for Battlefield 3.
PlayStation 3 players with 'Battlefield Premium' accounts will see the content on Tuesday, March 5, as part of the subscription. For premium users on Xbox 360 and PC, End Game will arrive on Tuesday, March 12. PlayStation 3 users without Battlefield Premium accounts can purchase the content on March 19, while Xbox 360 and PC users will have to wait until March 26 to gain access to the DLC.
Pricing for non-Premium users has not yet been revealed, though previous Battlefield 3 content releases launched for $14.99 (1200 Microsoft Points).
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One