Aside from making it stop doing that awful thing, the upcoming patch will make a few other tweaks, like saving your highest score on the leaderboard instead of your most recent, and putting some feedback in the mysteriously long-lasting login screen.
Despite this problem, we recommend playing Runner2.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18