To see more of the actual game, you can check out a 3D video on the 3DS eShop. You can also refer to our review of the Wii original. We'll reiterate here: there's no shame in the occasional cry for Super Kong's help.
REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A photo from Nintendo is available on Business Wire's website and AP PhotoExpress.
Photo Caption: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Launching on May 24 for Nintendo 3DS
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27