Last year, the studio unveiled Walter, an adorable platformer about some water with googly eyes. It had plans to release the game in 2013 on PSN, XBLA, and Steam, but those plans have evaporated.
"Right after our debut trailer was released last year, we got a solid opportunity with a publisher," the studio revealed in a statement today. "As a part of this deal, besides Steam, we've been upgrading Walter for next-generation consoles (ps4 & durango), rewriting our in-house engine and boosting graphic assets. We've been working and negociating [sic] for months."
However, that unnamed publisher backed out, leaving Blossom Minds in its current predicament.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One