Each denomination comes on a card representing one of two characters: ¥1,000 Goomba or Koopa cards, ¥2,000 Mario or Luigi, or ¥3,000 Bowser or Peach. The 3D models generated by the app show up in photos based on where the cards are placed, just like other photos done with AR cards, and can be posed in different positions and with added effects. Like the Kid Icarus AR Cards, two characters will interact with one another when placed together.
Nintendo of America has yet to make any announcements, of either the cards or the Photo Together Super Mario app. We recommend waiting – you don't want to buy eShop credit you can't use, just to interact with an app you can't download.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27