Every year on April 1, the barrage of joke videos and announcements roll in, and every year, there's a clear winner in the "Oh, man, that's good" category. This year's frontrunner is a subtle, hilarious walkthrough video from Dishonored co-creators Raf Colantonio and Harvey Smith. Watch in wonderment as the pair spout off inaccuracies about their own game, all delivered in calm, professional tones.
Listen for a few of our favorite lines, such as, "The thickness of the air is simulated," "This is the player's love interest," "The plants grow at real-time in the game," "For the rest of his life he has no legs," and the conversation about Fabrice's door-lighting expertise.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One