Sega Studios Australia was originally part of The Creative Assembly Australia, responsible for Medieval 2: Total War, but was renamed to work on the Olympics game. In 2012, Sega laid off 37 of 80 total employees at Studios Australia to better transition work on a "multi-product deal focussing across the digital marketplace." Nothing materialized publicly from this deal.
This is the latest in a smattering of studio restructuring, including Disney shutting down LucasArts, Square Enix layoffs in Los Angeles, and Activision's High Moon Studios clearing out the Deadpool team.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One