"She even made the original sound effects. The sound of Mega Man dying? The sound of the boss doors opening and closing? The sounds that have permanent residence in your brain and ours? Manami Matsumae is responsible," Yacht Club said. "And now, she is going to be writing two songs for Shovel Knight. We are beyond excited."
The rest of the soundtrack is being done by Jake "Virt" Kaufman, frequent WayForward contributor, Contra 4 composer, and chiptune musician. So expect more than two excellent tracks.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U