Nintendo's executive vice president of sales and marketing, Scott Moffit, revealed during a Nintendo event in San Francisco that Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has sold 415,000 copies in the US, while 3DS RPG Fire Emblem: Awakening has sold 240,000. This data will be reflected in tomorrow's NPD report.
According to Moffit, "the vast majority" of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon sales have come through retail. More than a third of Fire Emblem's sales (80,000) have been through the eShop, with over half of those individuals coming back to purchase a map pack. Moffitt says nine more map packs are planned for Fire Emblem: Awakening, with three of those nine due later this month.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27