Pre-ordering Lost Planet 3 at GameStop will grant five "unique" multiplayer characters, a squad which includes gas mask-wearing soldier "Hunk" from any number of Resident Evil games. The player also receives some Rig (read: giant robot) upgrades, specifically a "tungsten carbide drill" hand and a big ol' "pressurized claw" for squeezing space bugs and (we assume) other, less interesting applications.
Lost Planet 3 arrives on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on Tuesday, August 27.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One