Ronimo Games has shared this video on the first anniversary of its latest title Awesomenauts, featuring a look at all of the game's iterations over its history. From early alpha builds to the release version and then the various skins and updates, you can watch the awesomeness increase in front of your eyes.
Ronimo promises more is coming to the world of Awesomenauts. Update 1.18 is currently in testing, and it will add a balance overhaul and a Leon Pirate skin into the game that will replace all of that character's audio. Admiral Swiggins, the winning character from the "Design Your Own Awesomenaut" contest, is also set to release soon.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One