Doki-Doki Universe, which Johnson describes as an "RPG/Simulation/Interactive Story game," stars an abandoned robot who travels across the universe and interacts with a host of living creatures, growing more human-like as the narrative progresses. The expansive game world features a wide variety of collectible items and character-driven puzzles, and players will develop a unique, shareable personality profile as they play.
Doki-Doki Universe will launch as a free download that allows players to fly around the game's universe, take personality quizzes, and send animated cross-platform messages via the included Doki-Doki Mail messaging app. The game's full story mode will be available as add-on content.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation Vita PCH-2000