The latest sets of PTR patch notes materialized a few hours ago, mostly featuring a multitude of class changes.
- Some reasonable nerfs to hunter pet CC, several abilities have had their cooldowns doubled.
- Some changes to the interaction of Tricks of the Trade with Blood DK abilities
- A buff to Necrotic Strike's attack power scaling
- A PvP-related change to Incanter's Ward, halving the effect but doubling the duration, as has been recently discussed the devs think this might be a part of their burst issues in PvP.
And lastly, Eye of the Black Prince can now be used to apply a prismatic socket on Reborn weapons. Hit the break for the full notes.
- Blood Plague no longer benefits from the damage increase granted by Tricks of the Trade.
- Frost Fever no longer benefits from the damage increase granted by Tricks of the Trade.
- Necrotic Strike's healing absorption effect has been increased to 225% from attack power, up from 200%.
- Mastery: Nature's Guardian is now 33% stronger (2% per point instead of 1.5%).
- Cooldown on crowd control abilities for several Hunter pet families have changed.
- Basilisk pet family's Petrifying Gaze cooldown is now 2 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Bat pet family's Sonic Blast cooldown is now 2 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Crane pet family's Lullaby cooldown is now 2 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Porcupine pet family's Paralyzing Quill cooldown is now 2 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Shale Spider pet family's Web Wrap cooldown is now 90 seconds (up from 45 seconds).
- Worm pet family's Burrow Attack has had its cooldown reduced to 14 seconds (down from 20 seconds).
- Beast Cleave now deals 75% of the original damage, up from 50%.
- Exotic Beasts no longer reduces the cooldown of pet special abilities by 30%
- Mirror Image creates copies that no longer cast Fire Blast, but their Frostbolts do 10% more damage.
- Flameglow now absorbs damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 15% of their spellpower (down from 20%).
- Incanter's Ward now allows the Mage to gain up to a maximum of 15% increase to spell damage, down from 30%, but the effect now lasts 25 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- Shield of the Righteous now reduces physical damage taken by 25%, down from 30%.
- Vampiric Embrace now has a healing cap of 15 raid members (up from 6) when used in a 25-player instance.
- Fixed an issue where Glyph of Mind Flay's movement speed increase was not stacking correctly.
- Lava Burst now has a 2 second cast time, up from 1.5 seconds, and deals 25% more damage.
- Sweeping Strikes no longer causes Resilience to decrease damage to secondary targets incorrectly when the original target's damage has already been decreased by Resilience
- Flames of the Void: Fixed an issue where players were unable to mount the War Serpents.
Crypt of the Forgotten Kings
- Fixed an issue where Uncontrolled Anger was improperly causing characters to drop out of stealth.
- The amount of PvP Power and Resilience on gems and Mystic Cogwheel have been reduced by 50%.
- Eye of the Black Prince can now be used to apply a prismatic socket on Reborn weapons.