This new gameplay trailer brings the Pokemon X and Y info-dump from the latest CoroCoro magazine to life, with the two playable characters, four recently unveiled monsters, and the star-shaped Kalos region taking the limelight. The metropolis shown off above is Lumiose City, the epicenter of the Kalos region.
The four new Pokemon on show are Gogoat, Pancham, Fletchling, and Helioptile - find out more on them here. Also, as CoroCoro recently revealed, the two 3DS games support trainer hair and skin color customization - you know, in case the blonde with red gingham look just isn't doing it for you.
Update: We've caught some new screens as well the box art, which is after the break. %Gallery-188268%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27