Nintendo of Europe also announced there'll be a Direct broadcast around the time of next month's E3 conference, and that one will cover Wii U games for "autumn and beyond." Nintendo recently revealed it'll have two closed events at E3 in lieu of the traditional presentation. The company noted "Nintendo Direct videos in the run up to E3," so there may be more pre-E3 broadcasts beyond the autumn one.
As ever, you'll be able to tune in to tomorrow's streams here on Joystiq, so we recommend you move precisely no muscles for the next day or so. Well, the streams will be in a new post, so you'll have to move some muscles. Apart from that, we'll see you right here(-ish) at 10AM ET (7AM PT, 3PM UK) tomorrow.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U