This morning's Nintendo Direct also revealed that Nabbit, a little critter who you chased in the first game, is a playable character in the new content. He'll be available in multiplayer games as an easier alternative to Luigi and the Toads. He won't take damage when he touches enemies, but to balance that he won't be able to use power-ups.
Super Luigi U makes changes to NSMB U's campaign to make every course "all-new" - it's essentially a new Luigi campaign.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18