At its current rate, the Kickstarter campaign will top out at around $234,000, according to Kicktraq's analysis as of press time. "If the project does not reach its goal on Kickstarter, we will refund all pledges made through PayPal on our own site," Precursor COO Shawn Jackson said during a recent Reddit AMA. He also said, should the fundraising campaign fail, continued work on the game will be "unlikely," as Precursor does "not have any other source of funding."
"We will entertain all options to make this game a reality because we believe in this project," Jackson said. "However, we can't be sure a publisher will share our vision for interacting with the community during development, or this would work in the traditional model."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18