"If you buy early you will get all future updates for free. Our plan is to release two more updates in 2013 – each time raising the price a bit," he said. "We want reward the early adopters of the Wii U while still being able to earn money on the long run."
Spin the Bottle was originally expected to launch in May, but its official site now lists it as an early summer eShop release.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18