Octodad: Dadliest Catch, a game about an octopus posing as a human father – yeah, it's weird – is coming to PlayStation 4. The news was delivered during Sony's E3 press briefing by Adam Boyes, Sony's VP of third-party relations. The game comes as part of a big indie push from Sony, which includes the ability for independent developers to self-publish on PlayStation 4.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch will make its "exclusive console debut" on PS4, alongside several other independent games. It will launch first on PC, Mac and Linux, via Steam and direct purchase.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25