Montreal-based Red Barrels, which is composed of Ubisoft and Naughty Dog veterans, told Joystiq in October that the game would focus on stealth gameplay, an element inspired by Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
"The core of the game is pretty much like a stealth game, so you have to avoid enemies, hide from enemies and run away from enemies. But the action comes into play when you have to run from them, so this is where we are using our experience making games like Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed. To try and make the chases as exciting as possible," studio co-founder Philippe Morin told Joystiq.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25