It's a puzzle game disguised as a science project, asking players to create specific cell strands from an unorganized group of binary branches. Each strand has a max number of moves, and if the player can't complete it within that framework, it's possible to reverse time and try again. Splice offers more than 70 puzzles to tickle your own cell strands. In your brain.
Splice is available on PC, Mac, Linux (on Steam), iPad and Android.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25