New hotfixes for patch 5.3 have just been updated to the official blog. Today's round is short, sweet, and includes one change that should make raiders in LFR breath a small sigh of relief.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Kor'kron Commanders are now immune to charms.
- Throne of Thunder
- Lei Shen
- Bouncing Bolts that do not impact with a player will no longer cause Unharnessed Power to spawn on Raid Finder difficulty.
- PvP Pet Battles are now required to last at least a minute before the match is eligible for experience to be awarded
- Meta and blue gem sockets have been added to helmets awarded from Heroic Scenarios. Bonuses on the helmets have been reduced slightly to offset the addition of those sockets.
- Razorgrin should no longer slowly regenerate health.
That's a pretty big nerf to Lei Shen, even if it is for LFR only. Do you think the nerf was warranted? Do you think other bosses should be adjusted as well?