GameStop pre-order customers will be updated to the retailer's exclusive "15th Anniversary" edition of Gran Turismo 6 at no additional cost, featuring a total of 20 new rides (including those mentioned above), PlayStation Blog US reports. The 15th Anniversary Edition also features customized paint chips, a race suit, helmet, PSN avatar and Beyond the Apex 2 – the next evolution of the Blu-ray exclusive GT5 Prologue Beyond the Apex experience.
Amazon pre-orders will net $1 million in in-game credit, plus the aforementioned four-car pack. In Europe, the Anniversary Edition will be offered through select retailers – full details are over on PlayStation Blog Europe.
Gran Turismo 6 is slated to launch this holiday season and Sony has said it is confident there will be no delay. %Gallery-191367%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25