The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Massive Chalice, Armikrog, A Hat in Time, Our Darker Purpose, Afterland, Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet and Siegebreakers concluded this past week and there was much money to be had.
Double Fine's Massive Chalice earned the most moola this week ($1,229,015), and had the most backers of the group, with 31,774 people funding the project. Afterland had the highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging a $73.29.
Take a gander at the results and our fancy charts after the break.
- Massive Chalice by Double Fine - $1,229,015 (169.52%) by 31,774 people ($38.68 mean average)
- Armikrog by Pencil Test Studios - $974,578 (108.29%) by 18,126 people ($53.77 mean average)
- A Hat in Time by Gears for Breakfast - $296,360 (987.87%) by 9,169 people ($32.32 mean average)
- Our Darker Purpose by Avidly Wild Games - $42,256 (105.64%) by 1,050 people ($40.24 mean average)
- Afterland by Imaginary Games - $35,764 (111.76%) by 488 people ($73.29 mean average)
- Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet by Alasdair Beckett-King - $30,538 (133.84%) by 1,039 people ($29.39 mean average)
- Siegebreakers by MEGAbase Studios - $11,262 (112.62%) by 187 people ($60.22 mean average)