City Interactive's Alien Rage brings its little green can of whoopass to XBLA, PSN, and PC on September 24. By the way, this is the game formerly known as Alien Fear - that's quite the emotional progression there, alienlings.
The irate downloadable from the Sniper: Ghost Warrior studio promises first-person shooting with old-school stylings, complete with skill-based scores and 10 alien-killin' weapons, all coated in Unreal Engine 3 visuals. As for what got the extraterrestrials so vexed, this cinematic goes some way to explaining it - clue: Humans were involved.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One