Shin Megami Tensei 4 lands on 3DS today via retail and the Nintendo eShop. In case you missed our review last week, we praised the game for its attention-demanding demon fusion system, which allows players to recruit and combine demons to fight alongside their band of samurai. Shin Megami Tensei 4 is also one of the most accessible games in the complex RPG series, making it a great entry point for new players. You can read our full review right here.
And don't forget: If you enjoy good RPGs and earning free eShop bucks, Nintendo has a special promotion underway. If you register both Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Fire Emblem: Awakening with Club Nintendo by August 31, you'll pick up a sweet $30 in free eShop credit.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27