Hotfixes for this week are very short indeed, but should be welcome for a few frustrated Brawler's Guild players. The occasional client crash that affected some when Ahoo'ru used Divine Circle should now be fixed, so you can't use that as an excuse anymore! Last Friday's hotfixes were a little more comprehensive, and set right a few issues with shaman abilities, quests, raids, and the Battlefield Barrens activities.
- Fixed a crash in the client affecting some players that occurred when Ahoo'ru used their Divine Circle ability.
- Ancestral Guidance should now properly interact with Battle Fatigue. Previously, Battle Fatigue was being incorrectly applied a second time while healing nearby party or raid members.
- Ancestral Awakening should now properly interact with Battle Fatigue. Previously, Battle Fatigue was being incorrectly applied a second time while healing nearby party or raid members.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- A Scarlet Letter: Lilian Voss is no longer attackable for Alliance players.
- Celestial Blessings: Fixed an issue where Neltharion's Tears could become unkillable for Hunters that use Feign Death.
- Throne of Thunder
- Twin Consorts
- Fixed an issue where Suen was not using her abilities properly if Lu'lin is defeated first.
- Alliance players that are hostile with the Steamwheedle Cartel should no longer be immediately attacked by Ratchet Bruisers when teleporting into Ratchet from Shrine of Seven Stars.