"It will absolutely come across," Lee said, adding that a player's past decisions "will matter" in the new game, although no further specifics were given about how someone's unique world history will be integrated into Inquisition.
Unlike the Mass Effect series and its perpetual Shepard, Dragon Age's installments are not branched by a single hero, but rather by the effect they may (or may not) have on the lore of the world. This initially sounds as though it may be an issue for players who buy the game for Xbox One or PlayStation 4, as they will presumably be unable to import their saves from current-gen systems, but writer Patrick Weekes noted that "you can have an equally rich experience no matter which platform you're playing on."
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One