A pitch reel from Imagi Animation Studios for a CGI The Legend of Zelda film, proposed in early 2007 and subsequently turned down, has made its way online. It was supervised, shot and edited by animator Adam Holmes, who thankfully posted it to his online portfolio for us all to see – well, not here. Embedding has been disabled on the video.
Imagi Animation Studios, formed in 2000, is the outfit that produced TMNT, the studio's first major feature release. Two years later, Imagis followed up TMNT with Astro Boy, which reportedly lost money on its initial $65 million production budget.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii console
Nintendo Wii U