This trailer for NHL 14 shows the improvements EA Canada has planned for the series in the stick skills department. For starters, puck chops will be easier to pull off with the use of the right analog stick and right bumper/R1 button. NHL 14 will also include simple one-touch dekes, which will allow more reactive cut-back moves.
Some of the improvements revolve around tuning stick skills down, such as pokechecks, which will be less effective when players are out of position or the puck is moving at higher speeds. NHL 14 will grant a higher success rate to those that hold a position during faceoffs as well.
NHL 14 will launch September 10 on PS3 and Xbox 360 with New Jersey Devils' Martin Brodeur on the cover. %Gallery-195329%
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One