Disney attributed the losses to the lack of new consoles on the market and a decrease in its social games sector following an acquisition in Q3 2012. The decreases were offset by growth at Disney's Japan mobile business, the company said.
The financial report doesn't mention April's closure of LucasArts or its imminent Disney Infinity series, which takes a page out of Activision's Skylanders playbook.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii console
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One