Is other any chance for Massively itself to somehow integrate the wonderfully reflective and personal blog entries that you and the other writers maintain separately from their paid work? Even a round-up style column of some of the best MMO blog posts of the past week, or on a particular theme, would be fascinating.My first thought was that most of us put most of our work on Massively because if we can get paid to write, we'd be fools not to do so! I didn't think there'd be enough writing material to even justify a roundup, and that's probably true; I update my own ranty blog only every other month, for example. But who's to say blogs are the only interesting thing we do? So I polled all of Massively's staffers about where they write their writings, video their videoings, and tweet their twitterings. If you have a serious urge to stalk us, you're in the right post!
Anatoli is Massively's level-headed Guild Wars 2 columnist, so you know he has thick skin hardened by months of vitriolic comment sieges.
- Active on Twitter @ceruleangrey
- Active on Twitter @Beau_Hindman, Facebook as massivelybeau, and Google+
- Uploads streams and videos to YouTube channel beauturkey
- Blogs on www.beauhindman.com and on Tumblr as beauhindman
- Active on Twitter @becripps
- Active on Twitter @nbrianna
- Rants about games and mods things on blog Skycandy
- Sometimes gets to co-host the Massively Speaking podcast
- Active on Twitter @Eliot_Lefebvre
- Blogs on Tumblr as expostninja
- Guests on Final Fantasy XIV podcast Good Morning Eorzea
- Active on Twitter @irljasmine, Facebook, Google+, and Instagram
- Blogs on irljasmine.com
- Streams on YouTube channel jasminesrsbsns and Twitch channel irljasmine
- Defiantly inactive on Twitter @jefreahard
- Active on Twitter @Sypster
- Blogs about games (a lot!) on Bio Break
- Co-hosts the Massively Speaking and Battle Bards podcasts
- Active on Twitter @JayeRnH
- Active on Twitter @Shaddoe and Facebook as TheRealShaddoe
- Streams on Twitch channel Shaddoe (game-related but sometimes NSFW)
- Co-hosts The Republic vidcast
Matt is a news and re-reviews writer for Massively, or would be if we did reviews; he heads up our Second Wind series.
- Active on Twitter @mvmatt
Mike began as a livestreamer for Massively and quickly charmed his way into writing news and some of our most popular opinion columns.
- Active on Twitter @MJ_Guthrie
- Active on Twitter @mackeypb
- Active on Twitter @RichieProcopio, Facebook as BogOtter, and Google+ as bogotter
- Posts videos to YouTube channel Bog Otter and streams on Twitch channel bogotter
- Hosts Nexus Talk and GuildCast vidcasts
- Plans to launch personal site at bogotter.com
- Active on Twitter @Epykbeard
- Blogs about post-apoc costuming at aftermath-apparel.com and local food on nooga.com
- Co-hosts the Through the Aftermath and Chattanooga Locavore podcasts
We're pretty sure our Star Trek Online columnist, Teri, knows more about Star Trek than Roddenberry Entertainment itself, but she is modest: "I fold paper bags in my spare time and am considering going into nuclear physics and quantum bio-mechanics."
- Active on Twitter @terilynns and Facebook
- Blogs at blackbootedblogger.blogspot.com and on Tumblr as terilynns and posts fanfic at Ad Astra
- Collaborates on Trek Core, Airlock Alpha, 1701 News, Busy Little Bee Productions,
- Co-hosts PodcastUGC and The G & T Show podcasts
- Voice-acts on Gates of Sto'vo'kor and StarTrekReunion.com, where she's also the continuity advisor
What should you play? Where is the MMO industry headed? How does Massively operate? Has Lord British lost his marbles? Why is the edit button on a timer? Should "monoclegate" be hyphenated? Editor-in-Chief Bree Royce submits to your interrogations right here in Ask Massively every other Thursday. Drop your questions in the comments below or ping us at email@example.com. Just ask!