Marketcircle's Daylite app has been updated with some exciting new features for business, project and client relationship management. Both the iOS and OS X versions have their own specific new improvements, creating a well-rounded management suite for home or mobile use.
Daylite 4.3 for iOS users can look forward to these new features:
- Linked Forms: Users can now create and edit forms on the go that are linked to specific records. Even while away from the office, you can quickly keep track of changing information from the comfort of your iPhone or iPad.
- Attachments: Store files directly in the Daylite database to be shared, downloaded and previewed directly on your iOS device.
- Resource Calendar: A calendar to keep track of resources, like if you have a meeting room booked at a specific time.
- Relationships: Daylite users can now view and edit relationships between people and companies remotely.
Daylite OS X users are also getting an update to version 4.3 bringing these new tools:
- Duplicate Records: Easily duplicate records into new forms to save time and money on re-entering data.
- New Report and Print Layouts: Further streamline your business with new report options like Won Opportunities, Activity Time by Category and Incomplete Tasks.
- Smartlists for Birthdays and Anniversaries.
- Enhanced column sorting options based on keywords, appointments and tasks.
- Key specs
- Form factor Tablet
- Operating system iOS (8)
- Screen size 9.7 inches
- Storage type Internal storage (16 GB, Flash)
- Maximum battery life Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions 9.4 x 6.6 x 0.24 in
- Weight 0.96 lb
- Announced 2014-10-16
Apple OS X Yosemite