Intelligent Systems' Daigasso! Band Brothers P uses Vocaloid software to turn a player's voice into a synthesized in-game instrument. Nintendo revealed the upcoming rhythm-action game in a Nintendo Direct presentation earlier this month.
The first entry in the series, Daigasso! Band Brothers, premiered for the Nintendo DS in Japan in 2004. An enhanced English-localized version, Jam with the Band, launched in Europe in 2010, but was never released stateside. A North American release for Daigasso! Band Brothers P has not been announced.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27