"Interrogation" mode is a four-on-four competition in which each team strives to take a peek into the opposition's lockbox and pilfer their supplies. This can only be done after the box's location has been determined in light of five successful interrogations. It gets darker: an enemy must be shivved or crippled before they'll spill a piece of information, obtained by pressing triangle near them.
With that in mind, remember to update your modern control schemes: X to Jason, Triangle to torture, Square for light attack and Circle to back out of the DLC shop.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25