The game is currently being shown at PAX, with gameplay featuring the game's non-linear combat sandbox. Players can approach the game's WW2 missions through combat or stealth.
Enemy Front was first announced back in 2011, under the direction of Stuart Black. Following the established trend, Black left the project in late 2012 over what were reportedly creative differences with publisher City Interactive.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One