While maybe not the focal point it once seemed it might be, Home has been going strong for nearly five years, featuring content updates that have included new areas, games, gear, and other goodies. It's even been a hub to watch Sony events from, like the PS4 reveal.
Whether or not today's news signals the beginning of the end for Home remains to be seen. Back in 2011, Sony said PlayStation Home had been visited by 23 million users worldwide, a fair deal of those happy to stump up cash in the virtual world.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25