The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Ghost Song, Divergence: Online, World War 2: TCG, Paranautical Activity, Steel & Steam: Episode 1, Sword N' Board, Proton Pulse Shift and Barter Empire came to a close.
Edo Superstar, a "fighting RPG" earned the most money this week ($67,764), while Metroidvania-styled Ghost Song had the most backers of the group, with 3,014 people funding the action game. MMORPG Divergence: Online had the highest average pledge per person for the week, as each funder averaged a whopping $169.19.
Take a gander at the week's results and our fancy charts after the break.
- Edo Superstar by Jed Henry - $67,764 (104.25%) by 1,227 people ($55.23 mean average)
- Ghost Song by Matt White - $54,007 (360.05%) by 3,014 people ($17.92 mean average)
- Divergence: Online by Stained Glass Llama - $19,626 (130.84%) by 116 people ($169.19 mean average)
- World War 2: TCG by FrozenShard - $18,001 (120.01%) by 199 people ($90.46 mean average)
- Paranautical Activity by Mike Maulbeck - $12,540 (125.40%) by 897 people ($13.98 mean average)
- Steel & Steam: Episode 1 by Red Meat Games - $8,590 (343.60%) by 230 people ($37.35 mean average)
- Sword N' Board by Robert Busey - $8,585 (114.47%) by 188 people ($45.66 mean average)
- Proton Pulse Shift by Pushy Pixels - $7,099 (236.63%) by 519 people ($13.68 mean average)
- Barter Empire by Adam Mayhem - $3,846 (256.40%) by 192 people ($20.03 mean average)