The Wii U version is compatible with the drum peripherals of the Wii game, Taiko Drum Master Wii: Everyone Party. Taiko Drum Master Wii U Edition can be played solo either directly on the WiiPad or using it in conjunction with the TV. New features include a Baton Pass Performance mode where multiple players work together on the same song, some Mario and Luigi masks and an exclusive "Wild Pokemon Battle Medley" tune.
The Taiko Drum Master series made its debut in Japanese arcades before receiving its first home console port on PS2 in 2004. The series has since been a fixture for Namco, which has released ports on mobile, DS, 3DS, Wii, PS2 and PSP.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18