Final Exam, formerly Obscure, will bring its mix of survival horror and 2D co-op action to the Xbox 360 Games Store, PlayStation Network, and PC on November 8. Final Exam is tied to Hydravision's perhaps ironically named Obscure horror series, developer Mighty Rocket Studio formed from the French team's ashes. Mighty Rocket promises "many allusions" to the Obscure series in Final Exam, despite the switch to sidescrolling brawling.
Final Exam was first expected back in the spring, so hopefully the extra development time translates into a stronger game. The trailer suggests some promise, at least, and as long as Final Exam applies itself well in the coming months, it may well make the grade.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One